About this listing
The self-catering cottages have been designed and built with luxury in mind, giving our guests all the modern-day home comforts you would expect.
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling, log burning stove, large flat screen TV, full height glazed gable giving spectacular views of the mountains, French doors leading to decking and BBQ area.
- Fully fitted and well equipped open plan kitchen complete with dishwasher, large American style fridge freezer with water and ice dispensers.
- Two bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people
- Ground floor large double bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and music system, the bedroom has French doors leading to decking, hot tub and sauna area.
- Upstairs large double / twin bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room, flat screen TV and music system.
- Upstairs gallery area looking over lounge with views through the glazed gable windows, this is an excellent place for relaxing with your book and listening to your favourite music.
- The cottages are fully central heated throughout with under floor heating on the ground floor.
- Utility / boot room complete with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink, this area with its underfloor heating is ideal for drying out your wet hill walking boots and clothes.
- The cottages are fitted with a state of the art audio and video system throughout, watch your favourite film or listen to your favourite music in any room of the cottage, this system will pick-up most android, apple and blue tooth devices for streaming through the system.
- The front of the cottages are fully decked complete with hot tub, sauna, BBQ and garden furniture, this area is also part of the audio system for you to enjoy music while relaxing in the hot tub or dining alfresco.
- The front porch is fitted with a WC and shower room that can be easily accessed while using the outdoor facilities.
- Good mobile phone signal and WIFI
- Ample car parking for at least two car’s.
- Logs & firelighter are supplied.
PLEASE NOTE – our cottages are situated close to a river and pond, children should be supervised at all times.
Innis-a-chro Crift Cottages offer our guests a peaceful respite from their busy urban lives. They will be blown away by the stunning view—one that never gets old.
From your deck, you can watch as the River Chro winds through fields toward the Five Sisters of Kintail mountain range. The Munros: three mountains with heights over 3,000 feet. Beinn Fhada or (Beinn Attow), another equally popular mountain in the area is to the north east.
The Falls of Glomach, which is one of the highest waterfalls in Britain with a drop of 113 m (370 feet), can be reached via our croft and offers stunning views across remote Highland countryside.
The five-mile uphill hike to the falls requires a reasonable level of fitness but is well worth it for the stunning Highland views. We recommend allowing at least 5 hours for this round trip.
The Morvich outdoor center, run by the National Trust for Scotland, is close by and offers various guided tours of Loch Ness, mountain walks through ancient forests and beautiful nature trails—providing you with insights into life in this remote part of Scotland.
River Chro, which borders our croft, contains salmon and sea trout. The National Trust for Scotland owns the land along with a local estate. Red deer, foxes and badgers are among the wildlife you’re likely to see in the area. Less common but still present on this heather-cloaked moorland are otters, pine martens—and golden eagles! Ducks, herons and ravens are also large birds commonly observed here.
- Guests: 4 | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Baby Cot
- Barbecue Area
- Bikes Available
- Coffee Machine
- Disabled Access
- Drying Room
- DVD player
- Family Friendly
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- In The Wild
- Induction Cooker
- Mountain Views
- Music System
- No Dogs
- No Smoking
- Open Fire/Woodburner
- Outdoor furniture
- Sensational sunsets
- Sky TV
- Smart TV
- Sonos Sound System
- Steam Room
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wild Swimming
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Guests