- Large outdoor hot tub.
- Jaw dropping views across Loch Creran from every room.
- Stunning lochside location.
- Beautiful interior finishes including your own spiral staircase.
- Complimentary Arran Aromatics toiletries for guest use.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
Good To Know
- Pets welcome up to 2 by prior arrangement, pet supplement applicable.
- Wifi throughout.
- Underfloor heating.
- Secure parking for up to 4 cars.
- Cots and high chair available on request.
- A selection of award winning restaurants from your doorstep - including the luxurious Isle of Eriska Hotel (5 mins drive) and the gourmet restaurant at Airds Hotel with 3 AA rosettes Appin (15 mins) drive.
- Fresh Argyll shellfish can be bought locally and Oban is known as the Seafood Capital of Scotland. Irresistible fresh prawn sandwiches from the Seafood Hut on Oban pier shouldn't be missed or pick up your own fresh catch to cook at home from Watt's Fishmongers.
- There are numerous excellent waterfront restaurants and cafes specialising in locally landed produce.
- Argyll is an excellent food producer and is known for wild venison, beef, hill lamb, cheese, craft beer and ales, chocolates and preserves. Oban's Jackson Butcher is recommended for locally sourced produce.
- Take a tour of the famous Oban Distillery and watch master craftsman producing Oban Malt whisky. Don't leave without sampling the Uisge Beatha (water of life)
- Visit McCaigs Tower in Oban, built 1897 with rewarding views across Oban bay to the Atlantic Islands.
- Fast exhilarating boat rides shouldn't be missed where you can witness the spectacular force of nature known as Corryvreckan whirlpool and inquisitive sealife, seals, porpoises, dolphins and seabirds.
- Staffa tours offer the popular Three Isles excursion departing from Oban, as well as whale watching and wildlife cruises from Tobermory.
- Basking shark Scotland is the No1 worldwide operator to the biggest basking shark hotspot out of Oban, between April and October. For the braver souls you can choose to experience a swim or snorkel with the basking sharks.
- Sea Kayak Oban, Coastal Connections, Achnalarig Riding Stables, Oban Cycles offer day activities and experiences for all ages.
- There is an abundance of wildlife from the back door at Seabank, enjoy walking through the woods or along the shores of Loch Creran to get close to nature and view all kinds of flora and fauna.
Loch side light filled luxury, on the sparkling shores of Loch Creran, near Oban - Seabank House minutes from the beach with spiralling staircase, large hot tub, stunning views and maximum space for superb family relaxation.
For families seeking West Coast adventures, friends gathering for fun weekends away or special celebratory stays this newly built eco-friendly architect designed holiday home punches high above the others. Flooded with natural light and with a fresh contemporary feel this 6 bedroomed holiday house sleeps up to 10 guests in total luxury.
The large master bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite shower room, gorgeous twin room, bunk bedroom suitable for children and a further 3 double bedrooms.
Cooking is a dream, with a purpose built open plan kitchen and dining area with seamless design taking you from one space to another effortlessly. You can be rustling up supper while staying connected to the social side of holidaying from the gorgeous wood topped central island with concealed stove top in the heart of the kitchen. All the gadgets and gizmos you'd expect including a Nespresso coffee machine, double oven and grill, gas hob, dishwasher and large family sized fridge perfect for all the family. The large dining table faces out across Loch Creran and makes a great focal point for celebratory meals and spending quality family and friends time together at dinner. There's also a utility room with tumble dryer, washing machine and freezer. The utilty room is perfect for storing jackets, boots and outdoor stuff.
The eco credentials of the house are commendable with a state of the art ground source heat pump providing warm floors via underfloor heating and of course the great solar gains to be had with the large glass windows and high grade insulation throughout.
The large double height ceiling in the living room with its uninterrupted views across Loch Creran offer a relaxing area to sit in the evening with large leather sofas by the cosy woodburning stove for family nights in. There's also a second smaller lounge area perfect for reading or painting with equally breathtaking views to enjoy. Passing through the entrance hall there's a feature spiral staircase taking you elegantly from ground level to the first floor. Step outside through the patio doors onto the large grass lawn and you'll find a BBQ and outdoor seating great for entertaining on a summer's night.
If you enjoy stargazing the hot tub is pitch perfect, set in its own decking out front overlooking the loch. You can be relaxing with a glass of fizz watching the night sky for shooting stars above.
Discover the beauty of Argyll and the Isles with day trips to the islands or take the mystical journey through the spectacular Hills of Glencoe.
Simply superb for walking. You can wander through the grounds at Seabank and enter into the Scottish Wildlife Trust's Reserve, head for a beach stroll, go shell collecting, watch wildlife, paint or read. Bounded by single track roads its perfect for enjoyable family bike rides or take the new circular route cycle path to Benderloch. For the more adventurous head to Sutherland's Grove in Barcaldine for some awesome forest tracks.
Sea Kayakers will love Argyll's rugged coastline, stunning sea lochs and breathtaking beaches just waiting to be discovered. The shore out front is a great place to launch kayaks and small boats and if you haven't brought your own you can hire a sea kayak from one of the local operators.
Designed for relaxation and comfort, whether you're looking for somewhere to escape and enjoy a slower rhythm of life, reconnect with old friends or celebrate a special occasion Seabank House delivers at every level.
Guests Comments :
"Fantastic Stay. Our stay with Sandy at Seabank House was brilliant, and far exceeded our expectations! The location was brilliant - outstanding views to the loch from all parts of the house (we were blessed with 25+ degree days so spent a lot of time on the patio), and everyone in our group had a fantastic time. Sandy was very accommodating and communicative. Would definitely recommend."
Weekly rentals from £1100 per week. Short stays of three nights or more may be available on request.
Pets are very welcome by prior arrangement - small pet housekeeping charge applicable £40 per pet.
Check in from 4pm, checkout 10am.