5 of Scotland's Most Magical Beaches
There is nothing better than the tang of the sea in the air, the fresh wind through your hair and the soothing lap of waves on a Scottish beach. Here are some of the stunning shorelines around the coast of Scotland - it's hard to believe you're not in the Carribean.
1. Isle of Harris, Outer Hebrides - Look at those aquamarine waters.
2. Isle of Mull - white sands and sparkling seas to tempt you in.
3. Isle of Iona - powdery sugar sands and emerald waters all round.
4. Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides - soul soothing sands and sea to take your breath away.
5. Camusdarach, West Coast of Scotland - Everyone's Local Hero, Burt Lancaster's famous beach setting.
See our cottages within walking distance of a beautiful beach here.