- Huge hot tub and decking out front with your own private terrace.
- Relax as the sunsets on the decking out front. Watch the fishing boats slip their moorings right in front of you or flick on the gas BBQ for some alfresco dining.
Good To Know
- Knoydart is boat access only (20 minute fast water taxi acros a sheltered sea loch). Guests are met on the pier on arrival and on departure.
- Known as Britain's last wilderness, this highland estate has dolphins and porpoise in the loch, otters and stags as well as golden eagles .
- Lochside is 5 mins walk from The Old Forge mainand Britains remotest pub (Guinness Book of Records) serving local craft ales and fresh highland produce overlooking Loch Nevis.
- 2 mins walk from The Gathering a new restaurant opening July 2018, with fresh seafood from the loch out front. 5 mins walk from Knoydart pottery and tearoom with lochside lattes, cakes, lunches and breakfasts for a lazy brunch.
- Bounded by three munros this walkers paradise offers walks both low and high level for all abilities.
- Bike hire locally, 4 x 4 wilderness tours and adventure fast rib boat rides all add to the excitement of your stay. Relax in the hot tub or be as adventurous as you want. Pet friendly up to two dogs very welcome.
This Stylishly renovated whitewashed cottage hides a luxurious and modern interior with large outdoor hot tub overlooking Loch Nevis, furnished in a high quality contemporary style, offering accommodation for up to 6 people.
The house has three bedrooms -one super king, one king & one twin (bedding configurations can be changed if required) - and a wonderful comfortable lounge with panoramic sea views, TV with ALL Sky channels including movies and sports, dvd player, dvd library and an impressive board games collection just in case you happen to come across a rainy day! The House is only a 2 min walk from the Knoydart pier, Village Hall (where we have many music gigs & ceilidhs see our What's On section) and The Knoydart Pottery & Tea Room.
Our Kitchen is a foodies delight, if you love to cook you won't be disappointed! We are pretty sure we have everything covered, Gas Range cooker, Smeg appliances, all baking equipment, including Smeg mixer, baking parchments, tins, food colourings even birthday candles etc are provided. Bread baker, juicer, smoothie blender, full spice rack & oils and a Nespresso coffee machine with complementary pods! Underfloor heating and a kitchen wood burner!
You'll love the spectacular sea views from the kitchen across Loch Nevis you will often spot otters on the shore. Look out too for seals, porpoises, dolphins and whales depending on the time of year. The kitchen opens out onto a large outdoor dinning area with BBQ and a fabulous open to the sky out door hot tub!
The house has a second smaller kitchen with washing, machine, tumble dryer and big American style fridge with ice-maker.
All bedrooms have underfloor heating, quality white company linen, and high power hairdryers. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and all mattress and pillow protectors are fully changed between every rental. Fluffy towels provided.
High Speed Wifi & Telephone.