- Your hideaway has French doors which open on to a private deck overlooking the sea, with the water just a couple of metres away at high tide.
- Fabulous views of mountains, islands and sea.
- Great for sunset sipping on the deck out front.
Waterside cabin is a haven for birdlife watching.
- Superb Scottish/Scandi inspired styling and decor throughout.
Good To Know
- Seafood (shop) at Buth Bheag, fisherman's kitchen in Kyle of Lochalsh
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Situated opposite the excellent Hebridean Inn and walking distance of restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Easy access to beautiful villages of Plockton and Glenelg as well as Sleat Peninsula, Elgol and rest of Skye.
- 30 minute drive from Mallaig/Armadale ferry.
- Hebridean Inn, locally sourced Scottish cuisine, innovative menu, good value, family-friendly (also take- away).
- Deli Gasta cafe - delicious cakes, coffees and snacks.
- The Claymore - seafood and Scottish favourites.
- Further afield - Kinloch Lodge with fine dining, afternoon tea and taster menu.
- Plockton Inn and Hotel - great pubs, real ale and excellent food - seafood speciality.
- An Crùbh cafe - Isle Ornsay - spectacular views.
- Eilean Iarmain Hotel and Praban bar - real ale, whisky and traditional music plus great food.
- Knock Distillery and café.
- Wildlife tours and angling with Isle of Skye Wildife Angling Tours.
- Sea kayaking with South Skye Sea Kayak and Sea Kayak Plockton.
- Outdoor activities at Raasay House and White Wave.
- Walks and wildlife including the Cuillin mountain range.
- Visit the Small Isles of Rum, Canna, Muck and Eigg.
- Sailing, foraging and outdoor activities with Minch Adventures.
- Take the AquaExplore from Armadale or Glass Bottom boat from Kyle of Lochalsh.
- A range of activities are available at Clan Donald, Armadale Castle such as archery and quad biking.
- Skye is home to some great artists, craft makers, food producers and musicians and is also awash with history from dinosaur footprints at Staffin to the Viking canal near Glenbrittle and the iron age brochs near Borve.
- Visit the wonderful Dunvegan Castle and gardens, have a wee dram at the Talisker Distillery or sample local delicacies at a producer's food market at Clan Donald.
Escape to Broadford on the romantic Isle of Skye and throw open the French doors to your own private water's edge cabin, a romantic coastal hideaway for two - a truly stunning island escape.
Your Island Hideaway
The perfect island hideaway for two offers guests a luxury studio with a fully equipped kitchen area, comfy sofa and chair, double bed and en-suite shower room. Entertainment is by way of TV and DVD player as well as good connectivity via broadband. Wake up to gorgeous sea views being beautifully located just a few meters from the water's edge. After a day's adventures turn in where you will find a comfortable double bed complete with complementary luxury Arran Aromatics toiletries, and towels and quality bed linen.
The Scandi/Scottish stylish interior offers total relaxation on the water's edge with total privacy thanks to sensitive screening in situ from the cottage nearby. There's an abundant bird and wildlife population where you can spot migratory birds and local wildlife in their natural habitat undisturbed.
Drive from Scotland's mainland, over the famous Skye bridge, and just seven miles later you come to Broadford, the location of Waterside Cabin, and also the home of many independent cafes, shops and restaurants. There's parking for you, right on site. And when you have had enough of relaxing, the restaurants, cafes and shops of Broadford are a short walk away. Bookings are for a minimum of two nights, all year round.
There are countless activities to tick off whether you seek adventure and hills, romantic beach strolls, shell collection, traditional Hebridean dining or an immersion in this Celtic culture with lively traditional Scottish folk music in the summer months in some of the local bars. Sea kayaking, walking, angling, sailing, boat trips, otter spotting and whale watching in the sound there is something for everyone to experience first-hand.
Take a tour to Talisker distillery to sample a dram crafted by master whisky distillers, visit the instagrammable Fairy Pools or learn about the Fairy Flag at Dunvegan.
A two nights minimum stay offers an unforgettable escape and the quickest recharge for the soul but this secret spot is in high demand and experience tells us... you'll leave wishing you had booked longer!
From £89 per night, 2 night minimum stays.
Customer Reviews :
"A beautiful, clean and picturesque spot to spend time in the Highlands! Couldn’t ask for anything more!"
"If you are staying on Skye and in need of relaxation, I highly recommend staying at the waterside cabin. It’s cosy and quiet with beautiful views out over the water. The weather was not the kindest to us but we still enjoyed cuddling up inside with a hot chocolate and watching the rain come in over the island. It’s a great spot for getting around the island and there is a Co-op just around the corner for convenient shopping. If we ever return to Skye we will definitely stay here again!"
"Cosy cabin, great for short stays. Lovely view."
"Beautiful cabin with sea on the doorstep. Clean, comfortable. Loved the patio and bird watching. Would 100% recommend."
"The Waterside Cabin has everything you could possibly need and want for a break away on Skye. Broadford itself has a number of great restaurants and a conveniently located supermarket. The cabin is gorgeous, well-equipped if you want to cook or go exploring, and the view is spectacular. Highly recommend."