- Stunning 4 poster bed with heavenly uninterrupted views across to the Isle of Skye.
- Total Privacy with your own 50ft timber deck with cedar wood fired hot tub for two.
Good To Know
- Sleeps 2.
- Concealed bath tub chest
- Close to nature and stunning wildlife.
- Wood fired
- Romantic beach walks close by.
- Bespoke-designed house for two, fully WiFi enabled and pet-friendly with an outdoor hot tub, situated in Glenelg with sea views to the Isle of Skye.
- Dine out at the Glenelg Inn serving evening meals and craft ales, within walking ditance of The Green House.
- Easily accessible by car (A87).
- Linen, towels, firewood and gas for the barbecue are all included. Fresh flowers and fruit are also delivered to the house for arrival.
- There is a wide variety of entertainment, activity and dining options all within easy distance of the house.
- Book adventures at sea for couples staying at the Greenhouse to unspoilt beaches and castaway spots for romantic picnics, on request.
- Local pub close by for dining out.
- Kindling, fresh flowers, towels, linen, wifi, dvds all included.
The Green House at Glenelg - indulge in the windswept romance of a private hideaway built for two on the edge of a coastal paradise, across from the Isle of Skye.
If you want to whisk your loved one off their feet and spirit them away to enjoy a romantic break with a unique sense of heaven on Earth, come and discover the inviting Green House, perfectly positioned on a hillside in a beautifully unspoilt Highlands garden, voted by The Times as "the Number One beach house in the UK."
With unsurpassed views looking over the sea to the picturesque Isle of Skye, you'll soon be relaxing on the generous decking area with a glass of wine firmly in hand, forgetting all about your hectic life back home for a while!
Not that the house itself isn't exquisite enough on its own. Designed by renowned Scottish architect Ian Begg, the stunning design of the Green House fits beautifully in with its natural surroundings and the famous, poignant Glenelg war memorial situated just below. The house's considerate design enables the spectacular coastal views to be visible from wherever you happen to be, inside or outside.
The interior décor has been lovingly created with relaxation and luxury fully in mind. You'll find authentic Spanish stone tile flooring throughout, enhanced by luxurious French-style curtains and roman blinds. Underfloor heating and a cosy wood-burning stove means you'll be kept lovely and toasty inside, whatever the weather outside.
There's a handcrafted oak four-poster bed for an extra sense of romantic style...and at its foot rests a lavish bath cleverly concealed in a timber bath chest, just waiting to be filled with sumptuous suds. If you'd rather enjoy al-fresco bathing, why not fire up the wood-burning Finnish cedar hot tub and enjoy the soft glow from the decking lights as you count the stars in the stunning night sky, following a sizzling barbecue?
The well-equipped kitchen means you'll be able to prepare a breakfast fit for Bonnie Prince Charlie...and with fresh fruit and flowers waiting to greet you as you arrive, you'll soon be feeling like royalty yourself!
Fully WiFi enabled and with a Freeview TV, along with plenty of perfect spots to simply curl up with a good book, you may decide you have everything you need inside the house! If you do decide to venture out then you'll find plenty of activity to keep you occupied, from discovering land and sea with a bout of snorkelling or cycling, to windswept coastal walks and finding the perfect picnic spot, to trying your hand at waterskiing. The Highlands are renowned for their natural beauty and clear air, with abundant moors, glens and lochs waiting to be explored.
Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy trying to spot seals and dolphins along the coast, and when you've finally done enough exploring you'll find a bounty of renowned pubs, restaurants and hotels in the local area to whet your whistle!
So for an indulgently scenic break that's ready for romance...come and experience a blissful life at the Green House.
Things to note
Minimum 3 night stay applies. Well-behaved dogs welcome on arrangement. The owners can organise completely unique Bespoke Adventures at Sea.