- Stargazers look no further. Glazed roof panels will give you your first glimpse of the milky way.
- Gaggenau kitchen with the latest gadgets and gizmos and sleek induction hob for effortless cooking.
- Total privacy and seclusion a world away from it all with surround sound nature and gaspingly gorgeous views on your doorstep.
- Let the outside in with large glass sliding 3 metre tall windows extending your living room right onto the deck to a backdrop of the majestic Skye hills.
Good To Know
- Drive right up to the door with on site free parking – your stay is best enjoyed with your wheels as there’s so much to explore from your tranquil base.
- Skye Window House has wifi throughout so your as perfectly connected to the outside world as you want to be.
- Locally sourced wood is supplied by the proprietors for the wood burning stove, just don’t forget your marshmallows!
- Plenty of fresh seafood, creel caught langoustines, local venison and shellfish to sample and buy locally.
- Visit Kinloch Lodge, Lady Claire’s restaurant on the Isle of Skye for dinner or The infamous Three Chimneys owned by Shirley Spears; two prominent Skye foodie writers.
- Isle of Ornsay Hotel Eilean Iarmain on the shore of Isle Ornsay is a stunning setting for a relaxed pub supper or reserve a table at the hotel's restaurant for fine dining.
- Your location couldn’t be better, only 20 minutes drive from the Skye Bridge or 2 hours from Inverness airport.
- Visit the Fairy Pools a magical place of outstanding beauty at the foot of the Cuillin mountains.
- Visit Armadale Gardens, Clan Macdonald Centre in Skye and the Clan museum. Seek out the Quirang, the Cuillins Range .Neist point and other stunning landmarks on this breathtakingly beautiful island.
- The perfect nightcap can be sampled at Talisker distillery where you can watch how this this classic malt is carefully crafted.
- Visit Gavin Maxwell’s museum in Kyle and the island that inspired the iconic Ring of Bright Water book and film.
A sleek and modern Scandi-styled boutique escape in perfect alignment with its wildly romantic location, overlooking knock Bay and the magical Isle of Skye.
Wake up beautifully, with the best gallery window to Skye. Floor to ceiling glass window walls extend your gallery styled living space to include the soul inspiring views of Knock Bay and the lovat green, heather and bronze golden hued Skye hills. Look up, clear roof glazed panels bathe you in natural sunlight and as night falls lipstick skies and startrails will take your breath away.
Sleeping 5, this stunning Scandi – inspired architect designed luxury three bedroom house is as soul soothing as you’ll find, dressed with natural materials of solid oak, soft wool blanket and British made classics. The master bedroom on the ground floor lets the outside in for a Hebridean breakfast alfresco with its own sun terrace. Upstairs the second double room en-suite has the old school glamour of a rolltop bath on oak sleepers and a thermostatic drench shower. The third bedroom perfectly sleeps one.
For cosy nights in by the wood burning stove, there’s a SONY Freeview Internet TV and DVD player and wifi throughout and for a touch of oldstyle romance look up, for a peek at the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), milkyway or catch a falling star.
Skye Window House has been designed to embrace the stunning Skye landscape in every direction and in all seasons. You’d be forgiven for not wanting to leave but if it’s adventures your after Skye’s an incredibly fascinating destination. Visit the Magical Fairy Pools, Cuillin Ridge, Armadale Castle and Garden Grounds. Read up on Gavin Maxwell ‘s Ring of Bright Water and his family of otters or visit his museum. Learn about the waving of the magic fairy flag protected at the seat of the Macleod clan at Dunvegan Castle. Foot tapping traditional music nights both at Sabhal Mor Ostaig, the Gaelic College and traditional pubs dotted along the old roads are the perfect end to your Hebridean stay.