- We love the uber decadent sheets fit for an Egyptian Queen with 600c Egyptian thread count no less!
- Staying on a tree-lined golf course, close to the glistening waters of Loch Linnhe.
- Only 14 miles from Fort William, also known as the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
- Bedding down in a customised lodge, with a private hot tub and veranda perched over the riverbank - a truly romantic touch.
- LED lights twinkle in the gardens at night creating a magical woodland setting.
- Book online to receive a complimentary use of luxury robes and bottle of prosecco.
Good To Know
- Costa Coffee is provided along with your own Bosch coffee machine.
- Pushed for time and need a quick escape? One night stays are bookable, best rates are two nights or longer.
- Breakfast is provided.
- Secure car parking close by.
- Dogs are very welcome at RiverBeds (please ask for a non-allergy lodge if this is important to you.).
- Lodge has fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster- all great for snacks.
- Superb Co-op in the village.
- The Club House Cafe on the estate is open 9am-5pm during the season, serving good coffee, simple, tasty Scottish fayre and a wide range of Scottish drinks.
- Book a table at the nearby Loch Leven Inn (great beers too!) of Ballachulish Hotel, and walk to dinner. Numerous other good restaurants just a short drive away.
- Awaken to warm, fresh croissants and continental breakfast, delivered to your door each morning!
- Exclusive Club House Access - "after hours" access to the Club House: a great, relaxed lounge area for playing games, chatting and laughing
- Priority Golf Tee Times - instant access for a round of golf, on "the best 9-hole in Scotland" (the first tee is just two minutes from your Lodge!)
- RiverBeds guests can enjoy 10% off Glencoe activities including segway tours, archery, laser clay and crate stacking while staying in your lodge.
- Visit Ballachulish House - The original estate house that dates back to 1640 and take a wander over to the Ballachulish Slipway - for centuries home to the Ballachulish Ferry (the crossing at the narrows). Take a careful look - and see the fastest tidal run of water in Europe!
- A monument marks the spot where James Stewart of Red Fox fame, was hung for 18 months in 1752 or soak in the atmosphere of the site of the Appin Murder, where Colin Campbell aka the Red Fox was killed in 1752.
- A secret Neolithic burial chamber just yards from the clubhouse that dates back to 3,000 years BC.
- The Caledonian Way cycle track passes through the estate. Route 78 of the national cycle track and 5 miles down to Kentallen along the loch via some pretty woodlands.
- MTB enthusiasts will love the various trails of Thunderbolt Mountain, right above the estate.
A luxurious riverside escape in a romantic boutique lodge nestled on a golf course in Scotland's famous Glencoe valley - with breakfast and a bottle of prosecco.
Your boutique-style lodge
Spoil someone special in your very own wee hotel for the night. RiverBeds has several magical lodges available to book with or without a hot tub as you prefer. Set amongst trees and with a private verandah reaching out over the river, these romantic wee lodges provide a luxurious hideaway. Hot tub, too! This awesome accommodation is like nothing you have ever stayed in before. Tiny yet perfectly formed, you will find everything here. From colour mood lighting on arrival, to luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding to snuggle down into. Then Costa Coffee when you wake up! We think you will fall in love, all over again.
Your very own private outdoor hot tub under the stars is located beside a bubbling river, on a beautiful Highland golf course just steps from Lochaber Geopark and Loch Linnhe. Perfectly located for accessing the Outdoor Capital of the World and only 30mins drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Scotland.
Luxury pod with outdoor hot tub
The RiverBeds luxury wee lodges could not be considered your average accommodation. With space at a premium (the 12 square metre lodge houses a bedroom, kitchenette, en-suite shower room and lounge, all in one), each square inch has been cleverly considered and engineered. The lodge manages to pack in the following: a private verandah on the river bank, an en-suite, daily housekeeping service, fine Egyptian linen bedding and fluffy towels, Costa Coffee pods and tea tray with complimentary breakfast basket, a galley area with microwave, fridge, kettle and toaster, cutlery, a powerful hair dryer and free Wi-Fi. You can select a twin or double bed configuration at time of booking.
Located a seven minute drive from Glencoe in the midst of a golf course on the edge of Loch Linnhe, guests at the RiverBeds Luxury Wee Lodges can explore the spectacular surrounding countryside. There's a multitude of walking and cycling trails nearby, including the Caledonian Way cycle path which goes directly through the estate. Of course, guests could partake in a game of golf on the estate's Dragon's Tooth Golf Course.
Soaking in an outdoor hot tub with a chilled prosecco outside your cosy pod amidst the spectacular surroundings of Glencoe is an experience never to be forgotten. The lodges are located in a woodland garden with a bubbling brook right outside the door and at night the garden is lit up with LED lights, creating a fairy woodland experience. Just seconds away from your lodge is RiverBed's Club House which serves homemade fayre, cakes and excellent coffee every day in the season. Grab a bite at Clubhouse Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can of course also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A RiverBeds breakfast is complimentary! Further afield there are some great dining out options if you can tear yourself away from your outdoor hot tub. Head to the Ballachulish Hotel, Holly Tree Hotel or Isles of Glencoe where you can choose fresh local seafood and highland venison as well as vegetarian options for dinner.
Check in is from 3pm and check out by 11am. Children of any age are welcome but the lodge accommodates a maximum of 2 people (child or adult!). Dogs are most welcome.
If you're looking for a truly special place to stay, RiverBeds Luxury Wee Lodges is the place to book. Soaking in an outdoor hot tub with a chilled Prosecco outside a cosy pod amidst the spectacular surroundings of Glencoe is an experience never to be forgotten.
One night stays from £355 per night, stays of 2 nights or more receive the best rates.
"I was apprehensive at first when I read ‘wee lodges' but this place is absolutely fantastic. The lodge it's self is surrounded by dramatic mountains and a wonderful view out over the golf course to the loch. The design of each lodge is incredibly sleek and modern, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the interior and space, it's no huge hotel suite but it certainly matches the same standard as one. The layout of the deck ensures complete privacy from your neighbours, each hot tub is sunken in the deck and has wind board up for warmth and privacy, it genuinely feels like you're out here alone!"
"Lovely place, lodges are comfortable and well thought out! Comfy bed and the heating works really well! Hot tub was easy to use and did the trick of relaxing us, and privacy not a problem. Enjoyed our stay!"
"Lovely staff, rooms have literally everything you would need and more. Welcomed our two pooches loved the outdoors and a fab hot tub. Great price as well. Will deffo be back"
"First time at the riverbed lodges and I can't believe how stunning it is. It's got everything in the lodge you would need a toaster, kettle, coffee machine and a microwave. The hot tub is perfect and it looks onto a river which is stunning to look at during the day. The views are beautiful and I would recommend this place to anyway defo worth the money! The lodge comes with underfloor heating and a tv and free WiFi! Never want to come home."
"Amazing stay at this lovely wee lodge for 40th birthday, on arrival my other half said we staying in a hut? We opened door to be amazed at use of space, compact shower/toilet, n amazingly comfortable bed, the addition of wireless charging and iPhone Dock, hot tub was on for our arrival and we ordered wood burner, was lovely coming out of tub to sit in front of a burning fire, we took our dog and had great walks and secure decking, looking forward to the next time, thank you"