- Large floor to ceiling glass windows, wake up beautifully.
- Majestic location overlooking Isle of Skye, located on the waterfront you can watch the yachts sail by on their way to the Small Isles.
Good To Know
- Up to 2 pets very welcome
- Close to nature and stunning wildlife
- 2 nights minimum stays includes traditional Scottish breakfast.
- The Glenelg Inn pub is walking distance from The Green House Room.
- Great pick up point for the Skye-Glenelg Ferry "Glenachulish", the last manually operated turntable ferry in Scotland.
- Hire a fast rib adventure from your host and visit Gavin Maxwell's cottage made famous in the novel "Ring of Bright Water".
A big room, with million dollar views overlooking the Sound of Sleat and the Isle of Skye. Bed and breakfast beautifully for two"
The Glenelg House Room in the parish of Glenelg offers a unique insight into highland hospitality. Your Host Chris is passionate about the local area and delighted to share his knowledge of hidden beaches and local characters of the the west coast. You can be as inspired or informed as you choose, or simply relax and let this stunning bed and breakfast lochside location wash over you.
Pet friendly welcoming up two, four legged friends, walking distance to the local pub The Glenelg Inn and perfectly positioned for a day trip to Skye on the last remaining turntntable ferry in the world.
Large floor to ceiling glass windows make breakfast in bed views to die for. Two night minimum stays although we are sure you wont want to leave Glenelg House Room once you've arrived.