- New for July outdoor hot tub with breath taking views of Ben Nevis.
- We love the high ceilings and sunlit South-facing location with French door onto the patio.
- Curated interior pieces such as tartan throws, scatter cushions and stag table lamps.
- Outside there are beautiful bluebells in the spring next to the river and a stunning wild landscape on your doorstep.
- Guilt free holidays as the house is solar powered with a huge eco heart!
Good To Know
- Property designed for 4 guests and can accommodate one child under 3 - highchair and cot with linen available by prior request.
- Pet friendly up to 2 dogs maximum (pet charge applies).
- Starter pack of wood upon check in for wood burning stove. Additional wood, coal, kindling and newspaper can be purchased on site.
- Private on-site parking and Wi-fi throughout.
- 9 miles from Fort William (where there is an M&S, Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, Tesco etc).
- Private Estate grounds with wild gardens and wildlife. Very secluded and quiet location.
- In the middle of a glen so plenty of walks and cycle routes at your doorstep.
- The property has a private water supply from Beinn Bhan.
- Key lockbox on the property.
- French Scottish Fusion dining experience option delivered in-house or in the setting of Inverskilavulin House prepared by the chef owner Jean-Pierre who has worked in several Michelin Star settings.
- Glenfinnan House Hotel offers fine dining and bar meals on the shores of Loch Shiel by the Glenfinnan monument commemorating Bonnie Prince Charlie.
- The Ben Nevis Inn offers hearty pub meals and drinks at the foot of Ben Nevis in a cosy and rustic Scottish barn pub setting.
- The Crannog restaurant, On Fort William Town Pier, serving fresh Scottish seafood from a red-roofed restaurant with fantastic views over Loch Linnhe.
- Russel's at Smiddy House 2 AA rosette restaurant in the village of Spean Bridge, open for dinner only. The À la Carte menu offers an excellent choice of fine dishes.
- Lochleven Seafood Café Deli and Shop is situated on the shores of beautiful Loch Leven on the west coast in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Unrivalled walking opportunities in Glen Nevis or all abilities to get out and reconnect with nature - right on your doorstep!
- The spectacular Cairngorms National Park lies around 40 minutes' drive.
- Visit the Glenfinnan Viaduct, which you can cross on the Jacobite steam train also known as the Hogwarts Express - look out for the visitor centre telling the full story of the '45 rebellion.
- Catch a ferry to the Small Isles of Eigg, Muck and Rum from Arisaig or Mallaig or head over to the sea to Skye and visit the Clan Donald Centre (ferries depart daily from Mallaig (approx. 1hrs drive).
- Climb Ben Nevis the highest mountain in the UK or visit Nevis Range with MTB trails.
- Visit the West Highland Museum in Fort William.
- Sample a local whisky and take a tour of Ben Nevis Distillery or visit the Lochaber Geopark.
- Visit Neptune's Staircase a spectacular staircase lock comprising eight locks on the Caledonian Canal, built by Thomas Telford.
Designed to accommodate 4 guests Beinn Bhan is located on the outskirts of Fort William at the foot of Beinn Bhan corbett. This property has great green credentials being solar powered, with water straight from the Beinn Bhan river. Its eco-friendly and sustainable ethos offers a guilt free holiday with all the home comforts, in the heart of a beautiful Glen full of history and wildlife. The Mainardi family have a track record in spoiling guests beautifully which come from a French - Scottish rich heritage of hospitality going back generations. Jean-Pierre (who is also a chef), is the fifth generation of a hotelier family and spent 42 years with Hilton worldwide as a General Manager. He grew up with French Michelin Star chefs in Normandy, France. Edith also grew up within hotels, through the rooms and operations before managing, so together they bring a legacy of experience in both sides of the business.
Step Inside your highland lodge
Stepping inside Beinn Bhan offers an instant relax where you can put your feet up next to the wood-burning stove and bliss out on comfortable sofas. The interior has been thoughtfully curated with rich warm fabrics, tartan scatter cushions and throws, as well as highland touches such as stag inspired modern lamps. The bedrooms are configured as one king-size bedroom and one comfortable twin room with gorgeous soft furnishings and breath-taking views to wake up to. The kitchen has all the mod-cons for an easy stay with open plan kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, cooker and Gusto coffee machine. Step outside onto the patio and immerse yourself in the stunning scenery - perfect for a pre-dinner drink or breakfast alfresco. The lodge has free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen smart TV and secure free on-site parking.
After a day's walking or exploring come home to your own private hot tub for two and soak in the breath-taking views under a star-studded sky. Jean-Pierre your host can organise a special catered dinner or lunch in-house delivered to your hideaway should you require it and if organised in advance. Why not book a wine tasting and cookery demonstration during your stay.
Five Star Fun
Whether you just simply want to bliss out, read, walk, paint and spend special time together or try some of the exciting activities that Lochaber also knows as the Outdoor Capital of the UK, this property offers the best of both worlds. You can climb Ben Nevis, UK's highest mountain, take the gondola up to the café and restaurant at the top or try flow trails and forest paths on mountain bikes at the Ben Nevis MTB World Cup track. Head to the spectacular Cairngorms National Park around 40 minutes' drive or for some fabulous walking opportunities you can take in the trails at Glen Nevis. Harry Potter fans can visit the Glenfinnan Viaduct (45 min drive), where you can see the Jacobite steam train also known as the Hogwarts Express - look out for the visitor centre telling the full story of the '45 rebellion. There's also the iconic Glenfinnan monument which commemorates the raising of the Standard by Bonnie Prince Charlie. Head to the small isles for a day trip where you catch a ferry to the Small Isles of Eigg, Muck and Rum from Arisaig or Mallaig or head over to the sea to Skye. Visit the West Highland Museum in Fort William or sample a local whisky and take a tour of Ben Nevis Distillery.
Beinn Bhan offers a serene escape for families and friends seeking a relaxing stay, close to nature yet with super easy access to many activities, walks and adventures nearby. After a day's activities, relax in the outdoor hot tub with a glass of fizz!
Nightly rate £280 weekly rate £2000.
Three night minimum stays.
Free cancellation for 24 hours. After that, cancel up to 2 weeks before check-in and get a 90% refund. Instalment options available. Check-in is between 3-5pm but if the guests would like to check-in later this can be arranged. Check out is at 10am.
Maximum of 2 dogs. 1 dog is charged at £25 and 2 at £50.
"Simply amazing. Edith and JP showed us the most incredible hospitality and a truly memorable experience. Quick responses, easy and guided check-in, and even cooked us the most amazing French dinner and Scottish breakfast. On top of that, the place is beautifully designed with modern amenities alongside Scottish charm, a fireplace and stunning view. We can't thank them enough and we hope to be back someday!"
"Off the beaten path, and worth the drive! If it's an idyllic setting you seek, this is one of those places. All the modern conveniences of a newly built cottage will provide the comfort you'd expect, but step outside...walk the grounds and feel the history seep through the moss covered forest floor, the rushing stream flowing to the River Loy, and the mist hanging low over the mountains. And do not skip the hot tub! Edith was a lovely hostess and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable. She greeted us and made sure we understood how things worked, and couldn't have been more helpful! Inverskilavulin was an amazing stopping point along our Highlands tour, and we hope to visit again one day!"
"Thank you for a wonderful three days. We thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful cottage. You have an incredible property in the most amazing location. An unexpected treat was the meal that Jean Pierre prepared for us: it was absolutely the best meal that we have experienced during our stay in Scotland. It was also wonderful to hear so many stories about Jean Pierre's experiences not only in Scotland but all over the world. Thank you for sharing your remarkable property with us.
"Wow! we arrived when it was already dark and were amazed but to wake up and also see the views was astounding. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quiet scenic break."